Welcome to the Wade Crossing Community Page! We hope this page will be a great resource to you for announcements and events at our community.
Maintenance Policy Update for COVID-19
Effective immediately, our maintenance team will respond to emergency work orders only.
The health and safety of our employees and residents is of the utmost importance to us. Please continue to report non-emergency maintenance items to the office via phone or at this Resident Portal, we will respond when it is advisable to do so.
Thank you for your support & patience.
Price Brothers Management COVID 19 Update
Dear Price Brothers Neighbors,
The safety of our team members and residents are of utmost importance to us. As a result of the recent outbreak of Coronavirus (“COVID-19”), and after careful consideration, Price Brothers Management will be closing their offices to the public to minimize potential health risks.
Please take note of the following and how this may impact you:
• We will not be accepting in office payments of any kind. Please be prepared to make all payments online through this Resident Portal. We have updated our settings to waive the fees for online check payments to minimize the inconvenience to you.
• We will not be able to accept packages from delivery companies. If you are anticipating any packages and are concerned about receiving them, please contact the company you ordered your items from or the delivery company themselves to establish a plan.
• We ask that if you or a member of your household is sick or showing any symptoms, to please restrict your service requests to emergencies only. Please place all service requests through our this Resident Portal. A member of our staff may be in contact, or ask at the time they arrive to your apartment, to confirm if there are any concerns prior to entering the premises.
• While maintenance is in your apartment, we ask that anyone home abide by the 6 foot distance, as recommended by the CDC. We will not be able to enter apartments with minor children without someone over the age of 18 present.
• Please remember that all maintenance are being encouraged to follow the CDC guidelines. All communication with our team members should be via phone or email when possible. This includes the team members completing service requests and exterior maintenance clean up.
• Resident social events are currently cancelled. We look forward to reinstating them as soon as it is advisable. We will also be closing access to common areas, such as clubhouses and fitness centers. We look forward to offering residents a wonderful social media program in the meantime.
Any updates to these protocols will be announced on social media and our website, so please be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Check them regularly for additional information.
The CDC suggest keeping yourself informed as new information is released and following public health advice. For additional information, follow your local news, your local health department and the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus website: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov.
We appreciate you choosing a Price Brothers community as your home.
- THE RESIDENTS AND MANAGEMENT IS WHAT MAKE WADE CROSSING SO GREAAAAAATE ***** (0 comments) Luis Hernandez | February 11, 2020(0 comments)
- Seniors the new center opens Jan 29 2020 the Grove on McKinney Road Frisco/50 annual membership (0 comments) Tom Ortega | January 23, 2020(0 comments)